Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Will I be an UCLA alumna?

My stomach is in a knot. I've been nervous all day. Why you ask? College.

Today is the day acceptances (and denials) get sent out for UCLA. I was glad to hear that the letters don't get sent via email until 5 pm. This means that I won't have to deal with people at school bragging that they got in. UCLA isn't really my top choice but I would be kinda bummed if I didn't get accepted.

 My brother, Sean and I have always had a little competition on who's smarter. When Sean was a senior, he didn't get accepted to UCLA but he got into MIT. So getting into LA would give me some bragging rights. Also, my whole family knows that letters get sent out today so tonight they are all going to text me, asking if I got accepted.

So much pressure!

This one letter can determine my path for the next four years of my life. Even if I get denied, I know that I'll be put on a certain plan for a reason and it will eventually be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment